♥ hunnybunnybaby ♥
Always.

Friday, June 21, 2013 @ 6:19 PM | 0 Comment [s]

I miss everything bout you. 
The way you laugh, the way you tease me, your smile, everything that we fought.
Every morning we had our breakfast and you always want to eat roti canai kahwin with teh tarik.
You crazy bout game, you in love with your camera. 
Miss to fight with you bout stupid thing.
I love to hear you told me bout photography things.
I want to build bridal boutique and you wanna open a studio. 
We talk bout our future.
We both love food. 
We both love to do stupid things.
We went out and we always fought where we wanna go.
You always said that you wanna stay at one place that just me and you.

*sigh

I know past will remain past.
I know I'm annoy you much.
I know I'm the ego one, the stupid one.
How I wish that day will came back.

*cry

Allah S.W.T know what the best for us.
And stay apart and break up are the best way.
Last night I make stupid things.
I explode, ya I make you hate me much more.
Can I rewind back and erase everything.
I truly miss every single thing we did, I miss you and I really love you.




Older Post | Newer Post
 kanak-kanak riang


Bie Syuhada


Assalamualaikum. Tak marah kalau mau salin katanya tapi lebih manis kalau minta kebenaran tuannya :)


GPS

Diary About


Mari-mari

Instagram

The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Bie Syuhada

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!